Reptile Enclosure Insecticide
Formerly known as "Top Of Descent" this insecticide has been used successfully by many reptile keepers over many years to control reptile mite infestations.
The fine mist is designed to get into every small crevice where mites may be living.
It is odourless and colourless.
Available as a 100 gram canister.
- Remove water bowl/tub from the enclosure before spray, clean it and leave it out for 24 hours.
- Remove the reptile from the enclosure.
- Spray the interior of the enclosure to form enough fume in the enclosure.
- Suggest spray 2-3 seconds for a standard 2 x 3 foot size enclosure.
- Leave the enclosure closed for a minimum of 10-15 minutes, then return the reptile.
- After 24 hours, return the water bowl/tub to the enclosure.
- After another 48 hours, clean out enclosure and destroy any substrate (it helps to remove mite eggs).
- Spray the enclosure surrounding area as well.
- Do not rinse the enclosure and the reptile after spray.
- Re-spray the enclosures about seven days later after first application, a third application might be necessary depends on the situation.